Friday, October 19, 2012

Keloid dresses

Even though I have keloid on my shoulder, I still wanna look cute and fashionable to compensate with what I'm missing in sleeveless fashion. On day to day basis I manage to find clothes that cover both my shoulders and I even make sure that they are opaque enough so my Cica Care bandages won't show. I don't wanna have to answer anyone's question like oh what's wrong with your shoulder blah blah, you know what I mean.

I'm so thrilled with the recent trend of one shoulder dresses. A lot of designers make cute dresses and tops. This give me more options for formal wear or even cute summer dresses. Unlike back in the 90s when one shoulder tops were like un cool 70s things from the past.

Here are one shoulder dresses (preferably left shoulder) with long enough sleeves to precisely cover my BCG keloid.

Keloid dresses




No comments:

Post a Comment