Friday, October 19, 2012

Inspiring story | Katie Piper

I came across this documentary on youtube about a former model and television presenter, Katie Piper. A few years ago a vicious acid attack destroyed her face. It is very inspiring to see how strong and how open she is to come out. And tell her personal story. I almost cried.

Sorry, there are 6 parts videos but I can't find part 1 anywhere.
I find it's very important to have good support from family and loved ones. This is something I'm short of. My family think I'm crazy and that breaks my heart. They all don't have keloid and they don't understand how it feels. My mom thinks that if I leave it alone, it will go away. I just don't wanna bother sharing my treatment experience with anyone even my husband. Because I would end up getting discouraged. Even when I told him that my keloid is growing, he can't tell. He thinks it looks the same! That's how men are...sign..


No comments:

Post a Comment