Friday, December 13, 2013

Can you get chicken pox even if vaccinated?

On unrelated topic, the answer is yes. It happened to me a couple years ago. I got vaccinated when I was in my teen since I didn't have chicken pox when I was a kid and to avoid ugly scars. My mom thinks it would be worse in adult. I had complete set of shots, a second booster and everything. But I still caught chicken pox from my coworker when I was in my 30s. How weird is that. On a good side the rash was really small and there were only a few big ones. I didn't keloid from any of those. What's your experience?
Can you get chicken pox even if vaccinated? Can you get chicken pox twice?

2 comments:

  1. Do you only have chickenpox rash/scar on belly area? What about upper chest area? Will rash also appear there? If not scratching, will those rash form scar/keloid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certain Keloids herbal remedies have been originate to be effective in curing keloids. Applying apple cider vinegar on the scar repeatedly, four to five times daily, could support to decrease the scar and cure irritation. Crushed garlic or garlic oil might support to heal keloids. Keloid can be recovered by applying tea tree oil on the scar.

    ReplyDelete